Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Short Stories: My Suggestions and Yours

I'm currently perusing through some short story collections and thought,"hey! why not mention them?"
So here it goes.
Neil Gaiman is a literary genius and his short stories are worth every penny. His book Smoke and Mirrors and Fragile Things, include many short stories that he devised in his brilliant mind! Right now I'm reading Fragile Things (along with Harry Potter) and I must say he has talent!
Now-for those of you interested in reading short stories by many famous authors that I'm sure you've heard of here's a great website:
http://www.classicreader.com/
It's a good website that offers tons of shorts stories by many familiar authors.

But wait! There's more!
Do you know of any fantastic short story website's or books?
If you do do not hesitate to add them in the comments below!
Any suggestions will be taken and I promise to post more information for all avid readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment